- Today’s main news: OnDeck CEO says online lending is the future of SMB lending. SALT Lending now in 35 states. LendInvest debuts exclusive 5-year fix product through buy-to-let club. Weidai files $100M IPO in New York. Wonga says $3M African loans are unaffected by UK woes.
- Today’s main analysis: LendingTree Personal Loan Offers Report for July 2018.
- Today’s thought-provoking articles: Do public markets have major flaws? Average individual student loan debt was up $313 in 2017. How P2P lending turned Chinese middle class into angry protestors. Hong Kong IPOs are grinding to a halt.
- Is online lending the future for small businesses? There will likely still be some form of bank lending in the future, but online lending is more efficient. I can see where small businesses will be able to get better deals, then as they are do now, through online lenders.
- SALT Lending is now in 35 states. Crypto lending, and cryptocurrency-backed lending, is one of the fastest growing parts of alternative lending now. I see this trend developing more, and SALT Lending is leading the way.
- Lending Tree Personal Loan Offers Report for July 2018. As usual, LendingTree’s reports are enlightening. People are still using personal loans to refinance credit card debt and consolidate their loans.
- Do public markets have major flaws? A very interesting read. Is it almost over for IPOs? I think they’re still going strong, but the sudden rise of ICOs may be evidence that there are major flaws in the IPO process.
- Average individual student loan debt is up $313.
- West Virginia ranks 24th for U.S. student loan debt.
- Who left standing among robo-advisors?
- What you need to know about Wall Street.
- What happens when government stops doing its job?
- RealtyShares launches new brand identity and online learning center.
- 5 ways blockchain can transform real estate.
- Even opens new east coasts headquarters in North Carolina.
- Buy the Block allows communities to fight gentrification.
- Lowe’s Ventures backs Moved.
- The crash course in student housing investments.
- LendInvest debuts exclusive five-year fix product through buy-to-let club.
- Business funding options.
- Competition from alternative lenders driving growth in business lending.
- Pros and cons of alternative property investment and crowdfunding.
- How P2P lending turned middle-class Chinese into angry protestors.
- Weidai files $100 million New York IPO.
- Hong Kong’s IPOs may be running out.
- Hexindai strengthen risk control.
- CreditEase CEO shares insights into P2P lending.
- China reduces risks of P2P lending.
- CreditRiskMonitor enters licensing agreement with DBRS.
- Can blockchain revolutionize traditional lending?
- The future of financial services.
- Africa: Wonga says 3 million loans unaffected by UK problems.
- Sweden: The country’s largest loan marketplace is Lendify.
- India: Are digital platforms transforming lending decisions.
- Australia: Blockloan secures $1.35 million.
- Indonesia: Akseleran, Pomona confirm funding.
- Germany: Deloitte study says banks win on crowdlending.
- Africa: Mobile banking is inevitable while ATM card will still be useful.
Please follow and like us: